About RegenCen & Dr. Gustav Lo
Have you heard?
50 is the new 30!
- You leak when you laugh
- Thinning hair drags on your confidence
- Texting and writing causes aching thumbs
- Erections aren't effortless
- It's too sandy "down there" to feel sexy
- Your knees go stiff when you climb stairs
Everyone over 40 starts to notice aging changes. You aren't alone.
But you can function better and feel better with modern regenerative medicine.
After completing his undergraduate degree at University of Michigan and his MD at Michigan State, Dr. Lo practiced primary care for 30 years. During his career as a primary care physician, Dr. Lo used regenerative medicine primarily for orthopedic conditions, then later in aesthetic medicine. RegenCen, a separate division of Cosmetic Skin & Laser Center, is located in two locations in Northern Michigan, and the two divisions merge both specialities into a treatment center that helps you turn back the clock on aging after 40.
Treatments at RegenCen fall into two main categories: PRF (platelet-rich fibrin) therapy and RF (radiofrequency) energy-based treatments.
• PRF helps repair joints, increase mobility, improve sexual health, and restore thinning hair, just to name a few. This clinically proven treatment modality comes from your own blood, and has been used for decades in the medical field to speed up post-surgical healing. Today, we use it to help restore aging tissues, including joints, ligaments and tendons, blood vessels and other vascular tissues, hair follicles, and aging skin.• RF medical devices use combinations of radiofrequency energy and electronic muscle stimulation to strengthen and rebuild aging or damaged muscle, skin and other soft tissues. At RegenCen, we currently use these technologies to reverse pelvic muscles weakness (post-childbirth or age related), stimulate new collagen and renew vaginal tissue, and improve membrane function. Translation: better bladder control and sexual function and enjoyment!
Turn Back the Clock with
(PRF) Platelet-Rich Fibrin
Naturally stimulate new, youthful cells in joints, hair, and sexual organs with your own body's growth factors.